ololo is a video streaming link search engine. With ololo you can enjoy hundreds of thousands streaming links for the newest movies and TV shows.
Our bot crawls thousands of pages everyday to find new streaming links. It currently collects only openload and streamango/streamcherry links. Openload and its child sites - streamango and streamcherry - are the most popular video streaming websites.
With ololo you can search hundreds of websites at one place and you can also use ololo as an alluc alternative. So please help us spread the word. Tell your friends who are looking for alluc alternatives.
ololo launched on the 1st April 2018.
Follow our Twitter to stay informed about ololo in case of server outages or other problems.
Search guideBy default, all search results are ordered by relevance and contain any word of your query.
If you search for "video title 2018" the search query looks like this: search for videos where title contains words: video or title or 2018.
You can use these commands to refine your search results. All commands start with -- and should be at the end of the query.
Show results that contain all words of your query in any order. Useful only for queries with more than one word.
If you search for "video title 2018 --strict" the search query looks like this: search for videos where title contains words: video and title and 2018.
Show results that contain your whole exact query. Useful only for queries with more than one word.
If you search for "video title 2018 --whole" the search query looks like this: search for videos where title contains exact phrase: "video title 2018".
Order links by date descending. Strict mode is used.
Order links by size descending. Strict mode is used.
Order links by quality from best to worst. Strict mode is used.
Only openload links.
Only streamango links.
Show links found on certain domain.
If you are looking for TV episodes, the season and episode format is s01e01. No spaces, leading zeros for numbers lower than 10. All other formats will not give you desired results.
If you can't find a video that contains apostrophes in title, try searching without apostrophes. Ex. "peter's video" - "peters video" or "peter video".
Do not search for porn videos. We do not crawl porn sites.
- November 1, 2018
- Added a 'server busy' page that will be shown to prevent server overload.
- August 25, 2018
- New database engine.
- August 18, 2018
- Less relevant results now appear semi-transparent when ordering by relevance.
- August 12, 2018
- Launched ololo website crawler for webmasters.
- Added new search command --domain:example.com to show links from certain domain.
- Added language versions.
- May 7, 2018
- Updated database to provide better results when searching for TV episodes.
- May 2, 2018
- Updated searching with apostrophes to automatically search also for results without apostrophes.
- May 1, 2018
- Fixed searching with dots.
- April 27, 2018
- Added new search command --whole.
- April 21, 2018
- Updated image scraper to crop a random thumbnail image instead of the first one.
- April 20, 2018
- Updated image scraper to crop thumbnail images instead of showing whole images.
- Added options to show the most searched videos in the last week and month.
- April 18, 2018
- Added new search commands --strict, --size, --quality.
- Added a navigation bar with search commands to the results page.
- April 12, 2018
- Improved techniques for preventing robots and scrapers.
- April 6, 2018
- Added search commands --new, --openload, --streamango.
- April 3, 2018
- Added reCaptcha to prevent robots and scrapers.
- April 1, 2018
- Launched ololo BETA.
For DMCA notices, see here.